[Uml-devel] Re: Your details

helpdesk at duke.usask.ca helpdesk at duke.usask.ca
Fri Aug 22 20:33:17 UTC 2003

Thank you for contacting the Information Technology Services Help Desk.

Please note this email response is an automated reply sent to notify you
that we have received your email.

If you need immediate assistance please call (306) 966-4817.

For best results when emailing the Help Desk, please include your full
first and last names and your complete email address, as well as a
detailed problem description.

Please Note: When replying to Help Desk mail, include the messages we send
to you in your reply.  The Help Desk mail is answered by more than one
consultant.
Walk-in Help Desk (Arts 70) Regular Hours

        Open Monday through Friday:
             8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

For immediate assistance any time between 8:00am and 5:00pm please contact
the help desk by telephone at the number 966-4817 or by email at the
address  help.desk at usask.ca.

For general information and some self help information please visit our
web page:

http://www.usask.ca/dcs/help_desk/index.html