[Uml-devel] [BUG]Crash on attribute deletion.

Sebastian Stein seb.stein at hpfsc.de
Mon Aug 18 08:45:07 UTC 2003

Pascal GULA <pascal.gula at axlog.fr> [030818 17:40]:
> I take the "AttributeValue View".
> I double-click on the class OilAttributeValue and try to push the delet
> button on the attributes panel of the properties dialog box.

If I do so it works. The attribute gets deleted. Are you using Umbrello
1.1.1 or the latest version from KDE CVS? Does it crash after clicking the
button or while loading the file next time?

http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren, Neuseeland,
Wanderstaat Mauma, Raumschiff USS Nathan, Enemy Room, MLCAD Tutorial