[Uml-devel] Toolbar Icons

Nick Bronson nbronson at austarnet.com.au
Tue Aug 5 03:38:04 UTC 2003

Hey there all,

I just recently reformatted everything and thought i'd install the cvs
ver of umbrello.  All seems to be working fine, a lot of bugs I
previously noted in 1.1.1 are gone, however the toolbar on the left side
of the screen doesn't display any icons!

They're there, I can choose them and create them, it's just not
displaying the pictures at all, so I don't know whether i've selected
new class or an inheritance link. Needless to say, it makes it hard to
use the program.

I thought it might be because I run gnome but i found the same problem
when I jumped over to KDE. Is this a bug (if so, it seems quite visible)
or is there something wrong with my system?

thanks
-Nick.