[Uml-devel] bug 53361

Brian Thomas thomas at mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Aug 1 08:28:18 UTC 2003

On Thursday 31 July 2003 11:00 pm, Jean Vittor wrote:
> By the way, what does UML::Scope mean (in umbrello) ? Why not use
> UML::Visibility ?

	Hurm. I made the change in the code to its present state. You would have
	to do some 'code archaeology' to be sure, but I believe I just kept the existing
	convention that was in the code (e.g. 'Scope') but made some accessor methods
	named "Visibility" in order to clarify what it really was. I suppose a code cleanup
	could be done with a medium amount of effort, but isnt the highest priority (for
	me at least) right now.

					-b.t.

--

operators on strike due to broken coffee machine