[Uml-devel] What is Refactor good for in u1?

Luis De la Parra lparrab at gmx.net
Sun Apr 6 04:57:02 UTC 2003

> I /do/ like that refactoring assistant.

yeah.. it's nice, isnt't it?

> Should that window be an undocked KDockWidget for interface consistency?

I think we can do that.
I was thinking the ListView could be *part* of the assistant...
this means the assistant would be a complex widget, containing the listview
(the current assistant), maybe a doc window, or something else... but I dont
know yet.
comments are always appreciated.

> More importantly the tree view need updating after any changes.  Also

do you mean the UMLListView? or the tree in the assistant?
If you mean the UMLListView, I did some changes on friday:
I removed the sigWidgetChanged and some other signals from the UMLDoc, and
make all objects
(including  the UMLWidget, and UMLListView ) react to the signal
UMLObject::modified() , I think that's been solved with that. I'll commit tonight when I
get home, or tomorrow if it's too late when I get back to munich.

> don't know if the drag and drop logic is quite right, and the attributes
> folder seems to always have a + on it even if it's empty, the operations
> folder doesn't.  But basicly it's all good.

I'm not sure if I got you right, and I dont have my computer here so I
cannot test it,
The attributes folder has a +, because it has setExpandable(true).. that is
so that it can accepts drops at all.. the ops folder should be the same way..
but I'll take a look at it when I get home.

> Well done Luis.

thax.

luis