[Uml-devel] Re: karbon14 and uml

Andrew Sutton ansutton at kent.edu
Wed Apr 2 12:04:27 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 02 April 2003 12:45 pm, Rob Buis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just thinking, it may be fun and educative to create some UML
> diagrams of class relations from karbon core/ structure and umbrello DOM :)
> Can I easily do this myself? Do such diagrams already exist for umbrello?
> Cheers,

you can use umbrello 1.1.1 to create class diagrams and sequence diagrams for
the karbon core. there should be stable distro at http://uml.sf.net or you
can get the most recent cvs version from kdesdk/umbrello (is that the right
path??)

different story for 2.0 - it has no ui yet. i'm holding up development while
i'm doing research on visualization techniques for uml modeling applications
and looking for a good drawing framework :) it has a really big object model
though.

andy