[Uml-devel] can't compile u1 cvs

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Apr 2 10:14:20 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Sebastian Stein wrote:

> I'm trying to compile the current Umbrello KDE CVS version and I get those
> warnings and an error. Most problems could be solved by just casting, but
> I'm not that deep in the code so maybe the committer should fix this!
>
> classwidget.cpp:301: `max' undeclared (first use this function)
>
> The error. Maybe just a missing #include.

I had no problems with gcc 2.95 but it was spotted by a kde-devel poster
as well so I've made a quick fix.  Hopefully someone can confirm if it
works or not.

Once it is compiled it now seems to be impossible to create new UML
Objects.

I'm kinday busy just now so can't investigate more unfortunatly.  I'm
11855 words done, only 3145 to go on my Umbrello dissertation!