[Uml-devel] Crash because of viewID==-1

P. Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 30 23:16:03 UTC 2002

Hi!

I have been using uml for a bigger set of diagrams, but at some point, I
wanted to add another sequence diagram, and I could not change the name
of it. Deleting it makes the app crash. In the XMI, as well as in the
code, its viewID is -1. That seems to cause to crash.
The attached xmi file has been created with uml, I could delete all
other elements without problems, but this one is fatal.

Any clues ?

--Pascal