[Uml-devel] Code generator

Jens Krüger jens_krueger at frm2.tu-muenchen.de
Mon Sep 30 03:03:14 UTC 2002

Hi,

I took your idea and implemented an solution for this problem. You may apply
the attached patch by

patch -p0 < javacode.patch

in the root directory of the project.

Some remarks to the implementation:
- the name of the files will not lowered only in the case of java code
- for all packages, it wil create separate directories (for Java _and_ for C++
code), if you don't wish this behaviour, please tell me.
- if the package directory does not exist, it will created if you have the
access rights to do this, otherwise you got an error message.

Regards
Jens

Am Freitag, 27. September 2002 20:51 schrieb Luis De la Parra:
> On Friday 27 September 2002 20:17, Syam S. wrote:
> > Hi,
> > The code generator, when generating code, is converting file names to
> > lower case. So it does not work correctly for Java classes since Java
> > class names
>
> Hi Syam.
> thanx for the report.
> It will be fixedas soon as I or someone else finds a little bit of time. It
> will be corrected before the release.
>
> regards,
> luis.

Jens Krüger