[Uml-devel] old file format

Luis De la Parra lparrab at gmx.net
Mon Sep 23 13:32:03 UTC 2002

Hi,
does anyone have an idea if there is really a lot of people using uml modeller
(the old versions) ??
I was just thinking I could give it a try at importing of the old file format
if you think this is necessary... the only problem is that things are pretty
tough at work now so that I cant promisse anything (since I have only very
little time free... but I still can try it)

I just downloaded the sources for 1.0.3 from sourceforge, but got a build
error

./Makefile.am:5: EXTRA_DIST multiply defined in condition TRUE

and then trying it again I got...

./aclocal.m4:2509: error: m4_defn: undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion
acfunctions.m4:1108: AM_FUNC_OBSTACK is expanded from...
./aclocal.m4:2509: the top level
make: *** [configure] Error 1

and now that I remember.. when I first found UML Modeller ( I think current
version was 1.0.3, the file loading was completly broken (you could save
files, but not read them).
so.... does anyone have the sources for a uml modeller which actually builds
*and* have the file loading working?
since I only have little time I'd rather not spending it trying to fix build
problems.. specially for some old code which wont be used anymore.

if someone has those sources lying around please send them to me directly
(lparrab AT gmx.net)

regards,
luis.