[Uml-devel] [CVS] update:

Egon Willighagen egonw at sci.kun.nl
Sat Sep 21 12:23:02 UTC 2002

On Saturday 21 September 2002 21:13, Egon Willighagen wrote:
> > do we have java import?
> > what Egon sent was a patch for only showing the filter, not for importing
> > code.
>
> ;) now that I think of it... I might have minunderstood the found
> plugins... which (now I compiled the software at home) clearly say "code
> generators"...
>
> you might be right... (/me feels ashamed, but is amused that the patch got
> true ;) Mmmm... let's see... some basic parser should not be too
> difficult... I sense some moral obligation now...

My god... I know a bit about parsing, but never worked with those flex build
parser systems... this is not within my capabilities... without help I will
not be able to contribute a Java parser... Java is rather similar to C++ so I
can not be very difficult... Any parser builders around?

Jonathan, I guess I was a bit too enthousiastic about UML's Java
capabilities... please remove the filter patch again :( There is seems to be
no code to parse Java... (which is probably why I could not find it ;)

Egon