[Uml-devel] Parsing Java issues

Luis De la Parra lparrab at gmx.net
Sat Sep 21 11:45:03 UTC 2002

On Thursday 19 September 2002 11:54, E.L. Willighagen wrote:

> Two unrelated issues:
> 1. file dialog does not have a filter for *.java (only *.h, even if Java is
> only selected language)
>
> 2. parsing of Java code is not done correctly.
>
> About 2.: I was not able to find the code for parsing Java source code.
> Hence, I was not able to try to find the problems... Where can I find the
> code for converting Java into UML objects?

Hi!,
so far I know java is only supported for code generation. There is no code
(yet) for importing java sources...
but wait a minute.. what do you mean with "parsing java code is not done
correctly" ??  did you import files sources but you did not get hte diagrams
you expected??
maybe you some how got the c++ parser to read the java files

(or has someone coded java import and was saving it as a surprise? =) )

luis.