[Uml-devel] compilation problems with version 1.1 beta 1

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Sep 17 03:05:03 UTC 2002

> The configure process should better fail with a message that it can not find
> the required FlexLexer.h.

There's an entry in configure.in.in that I put in as a test for Flex.
Unfortunatly someone's KDevelop has commented it out.  Working out why
KDevelop doesn't like it is fairly high on the to do list.

> PS. the ChangeLog has not been updated.

It was an untidy release and I thought it better just to release than to
wait until everything has been tidied up.  ChangeLog should be backdated
to this release soon.

Thanks for reminding me about that.