[Uml-devel] bugs and todos

Luis De la Parra lparrab at gmx.net
Mon Sep 2 15:07:41 UTC 2002

On Monday 02 September 2002 17:56, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> Could you please in the mean time use the bug tracker system on sf.net to
>submit the bugs and requests? It would make the process a little bit clearer

I'm not sure if that is a good idea till Jonathan confirms he's got admin
rights.. otherwise we are not going to get the bugs out of the system when
they are fixed (which hopefully wont take too long)

what we should do is to re-take the web -- since the bug tracking system is
not really useful if we cannot assign the bug to some developer or mark it as
"done" we should at least make it clear in the page waht the current status
of uml is.
someone had already started with this (jonathan?)  does someone volunteer to
take on the job? or should I give it a try (be warned though!! I really suck
in "artistic design" so I can make a page with the up-to-date information,
but I cant guarantee it will look nice.. acutally, I can almost guarantee it
wont! =))  )

regards,

luis.

ps. what do you guys think about the mail from Jonahtan Taylor?  I think it
sounds pretty interesting... it sounds like a lot of work, but interesting..
oh well... that's another story, I definetly would like to first make nice
release before start thinking about such big changes, but he's got nice
ideas. maybe we would just have to discuss them and see if / how compatilbles
they are with the existing code and/or what changes would be necessary.