[Uml-devel] error saving file

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Tue Oct 29 12:58:03 UTC 2002

Hi all!
I am having problems trying to load a file I created some days ago.... I was
working on the "diagram-redesign" I sent a while ago, but now that I wanted
to open it I just get the "load error" message....

looking at the file in kate shows that one of the views somehow got an ID of
-1, so I imagine this is causing the problems... no idea how this ID got
there, but I know someone had the same problem a while ago (but  I dont
remember if he ever solved it!)

I think the problem is almost at the end of the file:
 <listitem open="1" type="802" id="-1" label="Use Case View" />

any ideas how that could happen?? (and how to solve it?)

regards,

luis