[Uml-devel] documentation

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Tue Oct 29 12:51:07 UTC 2002

Hi Pascal,
it took me a while, but now I finally have LyX installed. I have now to read
the manual, but as soon as Im done with that I can start with the
documentation.

I think I can start with Code Generation and Code Import since I think I know
the two features good enough. After I am done we can merge this and then I'll
take antoher topic, and so on untill we are done with it. what do you think??

could you send me what you've done so far so that I have a reference?
(please do not reply to this mail!, send it to <lparrab AT gmx.de> )

thanx.
luis