[Uml-devel] Re: another question

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Oct 29 10:49:02 UTC 2002

> >> I checked a bit KDE website but found no clear reference to the KDE
> >> developement files mentionnedin the UML page.
> >>
> >> What is this exactly about ?
> >
> > Je ne comprende pas exactement.  Umbrello n'est pas en le site de KDE
> > parce que il n'est pas une programme de KDE a cette moment.

> Dans http://uml.sourceforge.net/download.php :
> You will need the development files for KDE 3 to compile the program.
> Please see the KDE website for the development files.

I've changed this to
"You will need the development header
files for KDE 3 to compile the program.  Most distributions put these
in separate packages named -dev (such as kdebase-dev)."

Which I hope is more clear.

1 Allanvale Road   |   jr at jriddell.org
Bridge of Allan    |   http://www.jriddell.org
FK9 4NU Scotland   |   0845 458 1894 <--
        New phone number, just as unreliable