[Uml-devel] How to reload code generation lib?

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Mon Oct 28 13:29:03 UTC 2002

On Monday 28 October 2002 22:51, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> I think there is a problem in the code looking for a new code export lib. I
> upgraded Umbrello over the time with the latest code from CVS. And some
> days ago I liked to have a look at PHP export. But I couldn't find the
> language in the menu or code generation wizard.
>
> Today I looked a little bit deeper into the problem. I had to delete my
> .umlrc to force a reload of the lib. Now I have PHP export.
>
> Steinchen

when the code generator frame work finds a new library, it asks you which of
the languages offered by the library you want to see in the menu.
If you do not choose all languages, or if you upgrade your plug-in and the new
library has the same name, you have to go to "Add/Remove languages" from the
code generation menu. There you can select/deselect the languages offered by
the library(ies) you have installed.

luis.