[Uml-devel] Re: [Uml-user] Problems compiling umbrello-1.1

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Sun Oct 27 11:23:03 UTC 2002

On Saturday 26 October 2002 10:43, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> > codegenerationwizardbase.cpp: In method
> > `CodeGenerationWizardBase::CodeGenerationWizardBase(QWidget * = 0, const
> > char*= 0, bool = FALSE, unsigned int = 0)':
> > codegenerationwizardbase.cpp:170: invalid use of undefined type `class
> > KPushButton'

Someone wrote a while ago with the same problem, and, altough this problem is
probably due to a problem in the users build system, we got to the
conclussion that there was no reason to require a KPushButton and I changed
it to a QPushButton.
Did someone changed this back to a KButton? and on what purpose?

luis