[Uml-devel] cvs version, Makefile.cvs and kde3 cvs Makefile.cvs

Christophe Prud'homme prudhomm at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 23 09:28:04 UTC 2002

Hi
I just got the CVS version of uml to try it out
(argouml is so slow)

the Makefile.cvs fails in autoconf stage
what I did is take the admin from kde3 cvs
and link it to admin

cd uml
mv admin admin.old
ln -s ../kde-common/admin admin
make -f Makefile.cvs

so it seems that there is (maybe) a problem with your admin
dir(may be outdated or I may be too up to date)
updating to kde-common/admin works fine

I am waiting for compiling to finish and try umbrello out

Best regards
C.