[Uml-devel] [ uml-Feature Requests-625879 ] Integration with KlassModeller

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Tue Oct 22 10:56:01 UTC 2002

> > yes, Umbrello reads code as well, altough so far only C++ is supported,
> > the idea is to extend it to other languages as well
>
> If umbrello supports this then how do I use this? I did not find some menu
> item like "Read Class from Header File" (okay - probably something shorter
> than this example :-) ... give me a hint ...

Look in the "Code" menu. The first item should be "Import classes..."
just click there and you'll get a surprise

NOTE: Umbrello reads the sources and generates the classes, but no diagram is
generated (ie, you'll see the classes in the list view and can add them to
your diagrams, but no class diagram is generated by default--hopefully in the
next version.)
some features (inheritance) dont work, but at least you get the basis..

luis