[Uml-devel] [ uml-Bugs-626855 ] Sequence diagram class operation wrong?

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 22 06:27:06 UTC 2002

Bugs item #626855, was opened at 2002-10-22 13:25
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=382951&aid=626855&group_id=24919

Category: Diagram drawing
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Just tried umbrello 1.1-beta2 (RedHat 7.3 rpm), and
created a two classes (A and B). Class A has method
foo() and class B has method bar().
Then, I created a sequence diagram, with two object
instances (of class A and B). Then I added a message
between the two instances, travelling from A to B. Now,
if I undestand anything at all of UML, this message can
represent a method call (class A method calls class B
method). So, I use 'Select operation' from the message
line to add the name of the method from class B. But
wait! 'Class operation' only lists class A's methods, ie.
the callers' methods, not the callees' methods.
Bug or not?