[Uml-devel] Activity Diagrams bugs

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Sun Oct 20 14:59:03 UTC 2002

Hi,
here is a diagram showing the bugs I had mention in the activity diagram, and
the patch wich solves them.

Please take a look at it.
This should not cause any problems else were, so I will dare commit the patch
in a few moments (unless someone reads this message soon and has something
against it)
Please open the notes or look in the "documentation" window, since not all of
the message is shown in the note (and there is no way to tell there is some
more text (ie, a "..." or some other sign indicating there is more than whats
shown  (hint, hint: feature request)

luis.