[Uml-devel] bug: drag and drop in the view list

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Sun Oct 20 14:59:03 UTC 2002

Hi.
Drag n Drop in the ViewList (and to the view list) sometimes works and
sometimes doesnt.
For example when you have a lot of classes and create some folders to organize
everything, you start dragging the classes to the folders, and sometimes it
works, sometimes it takes 3 or 4 tries to work and sometimes doesnt work at
all (maybe you just need to keep trying, who knows =))

The funny thing is that besides the cursor the [+] sign is drawn, so it seems
ro recognize that it is valid to drop the object in this kind of container
(folder) but then it doesnt do anything...

any ideas????

luis.

ps: does someone know how to fix this now, or should I add it to the bug
tracker?
ps2: Ive noticed that when you move items "upwards" (from a sub folder down to
another folder which is located up in the list view) its harder to get
Umbrello to accept it, as when moving items downwards.... I dont know if its
coincidence or what