[Uml-devel] Something for next version...

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Sun Oct 20 14:59:02 UTC 2002

Hi all,
looking at the ArgoUML project, found something interesting...
you might want to check this out

http://dresden-ocl.sourceforge.net/

its the OCL complier used by Argo (its an idependent project, which Argo
includes)
I think this is very interesting and we should consider taking a closer look
at it for next major version.
the "compiler" is written in java though... so I dont know if we would have to
interact with it throuh  a pipe or something like that.. or if there is a way
to embebed it directly into the program ( java bindings for C++??? ) I have
no idea how this is, but I guess it should be possible somehow.

regards,

luis.