[Uml-devel] Todo for stable release

Jens Krüger jkrueger1 at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Oct 20 13:52:01 UTC 2002

Am Freitag, 18. Oktober 2002 22:09 schrieb Sebastian Stein:
> Jens Krüger <je.krueger at web.de> [021018 22:05]:
> > Please, close this request, I think the current state is ok and it works
> > correctly.

So I work very hard this weekend to understand a little bit more the mechanism
of the cut and paste in umbrello. I found a solution for the tree which will
be presented in the attached patch. I ask you for testing this feature and
report all bugs. It is not clear on what item what menu items are useful.
For the first it seems so, that the cut and copy menu item on a class makes no
sense because in the current list you cannot add the class with the same
name, but if you open a second application with an other open file for
example it makes sense. Please have a look at this patch with respect of the
text above.

Jens

--
Jens Krüger