[Uml-devel] [ uml-Bugs-625869 ] assoc. not drawn correctly

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Oct 20 03:15:02 UTC 2002

Bugs item #625869, was opened at 2002-10-20 12:14
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=382951&aid=625869&group_id=24919

Category: Diagram drawing
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Luis De la Parra:

Short: rewrite whole assoc. code
Long:
the association get fucked up in the diagram sometimes,
you have to scroll all the way up and down (or right
and left) to force a repaint of the whole diagram, and
then they are redrawn ok, but that only for a moment...
when you start working on the diagram again they get
screwd again...  (If you guys dont see this I will send
a screen shot so that you see what I mean)
I had a look at the code, and,  IMHO the whole
association code is really really bad.
To begin with, the associatios are between widgets, not
between model
objects, which is totally wrong (I wrote a mail about
this yesterday but never got to send it.... when I get
to my other computer I will send it)
I started to see how to fix this, but if we want to do
it the right way, the
changes would be too much, and I think it would screw
other parts of the program and may be introduce new bugs.