[Uml-devel] PHP support and some fixing (was Re: wishlist)

Jens Krüger je.krueger at web.de
Fri Oct 18 08:22:02 UTC 2002

You are right,

I did forget to ask all other for the adding of this feature.

Because I don't nothing about your release plans (time scale), it is difficult
to save all good ideas and implementations for the next release. I think if
all test are going well, we should create a new pre-release? There are a lot
of small but good changes, which should we public in a pre-release.

Jens