[Uml-devel] Quality of print out

Jens Krüger jkrueger1 at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 18 00:49:02 UTC 2002

Hi Eckart,

you are right, the printing is done by an export of a bitmap which has a very
poor quality in contrast to the possibilities of the printer. I'm working on
this, but I have some problems to get the right informations from the
printing system about the size and margins of the printer. If you are using
the CUPS printing system it seems to be relativly simple to get the
informations but in the case of lp I don't know.

Is there anybody who knows something about this or has any idea?

Am Freitag, 18. Oktober 2002 08:30 schrieb Faulhaber, extern:
> Hello,
> as printing seems to be realized by an export of a bitmap it has poor
> quality on laser printers (PDF either). Is there a possibility to improve
> the resolution, or are you working on a vector graphic output?

At this time you can't increase the size for the workspace. Sorry.

Regards

Jens

> How can I increase the fixed size of the workspace?
>
> Thank you
> Eckart Faulhaber

Jens