[Uml-devel] user story

Andrew Sutton ansutton at kent.edu
Tue Oct 15 11:20:01 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 15 October 2002 11:53 am, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> Andrew Sutton <ansutton at kent.edu> [021015 17:44]:
> > i'm putting off my takehome midterm for today to see how much of the
> > standard uml object model i can hack together. ideally, it would be a
> > replacement for the object model on which umbrello is currently based
> > (umlobject et al.) since it IS uml.
>
> Hui, now it is getting really interesting. Let's see what is coming...

you, know? this is some of the most boring code i've ever written in my entire
life. its all accessors. there only "interesting" things to figure out is
what objects have ownership of others at the time of destruction and that's
just a pain - that and fun with stl algorithms (just one).

as of 2:15 EST, i've finished all the classes and relationships expressed in
the first diagram of the abstract syntax of the standard (only 1500 lines of
code or so). 4 more diagrams to go. i'm going to start crying soon ;) not
really.

andy