[Uml-devel] Re: [Uml-user] Crash of UML 1.1 beta 1 on Creating a Use Case View

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Oct 14 11:59:05 UTC 2002

> >  - Start it with no arguments.
> >  - Select the languages, click away the pop-up window.
> >  - Right-Click ``Use Case View'' in the navigation bar
> >    and select ``New'' / ``Use Case Diagram''.
> >  - A name field appears below ``Use Case View''. Move the
> >    pointer to it, erase the marked text using a backspace,
> >    and type in the first letter.

> first thanks for your bug report. But I can't reproduce the bug with the
> current cvs version. Would it be possible for you to checkout the cvs
> version and try again? It would really help!

This sounds a lot like the last bug I posted to the uml-user list.
Unfortunatly I can't reproduce it either.  Getting a backtrace is great
but I can't see where it would crash, probably on the first line of
worktoolbar::buttonchanged at a hunch.

It's strange that it should happen to a couple of people consistently but
can't be reproduced.  I'm stuck on this one.