[Uml-devel] user story

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Mon Oct 14 11:10:10 UTC 2002

Andrew Sutton <ansutton at kent.edu> [021014 17:46]:

Could you please provide some screenshots? I think it is much easier to
understand if we can see what you are talking about.

And another thing would be great. Give us small tasks to go to reach the
goal. Provide small specification what to change. If you say Umbrello should
work like Visio, it is a big task. But if you say, like you did, snap
objects to the grid than this is a good specification. So I think a good way
would be to add small feature requests to the tracker and if you see the
request is done add another one. It is much more motivating ;-)

And of course you are very welcome to contribute code. I think the code is
well structured and you should be able to find a starting point.

I also want to add that feedback like yours is allways very welcome ;-)

http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,
Wanderstaat Mauma, Raumschiff USS Nathan, Enemy Room, MLCAD Tutorial