[Uml-devel] [ uml-Feature Requests-622994 ] drawing new association

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 14 05:31:02 UTC 2002

Feature Requests item #622994, was opened at 2002-10-14 14:30
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=382954&aid=622994&group_id=24919

Category: Interface Improvements
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Pascal Fleury
2002-10-10 10:16

when drawing a new association, currently you get the
dashed line from the origin to the mouse pointer. then,
depending where you click, it will adjust the arrow to the
constraints of the diagram. I would prefer that at any
location of the mouse pointer, you would get the
association "as it would be if you clicked there", instead
of having the line from the start position to the current
mouse pointer location. (ask me again if that was not
clear)