[Uml-devel] [ uml-Bugs-622989 ] delete/cut not remove from model

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 14 05:25:02 UTC 2002

Bugs item #622989, was opened at 2002-10-14 14:24
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=382951&aid=622989&group_id=24919

Category: Interface
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Pascal Fleury
2002-10-10 10:16

when selecting an object, you have "delete" and "cut".
Besides the fact that "cut" does not do anything visible,
these two points should not be there. I would
prefer "cut", as it is clearer that it will be removed from
the diagram only (not from the model).
same behavior in the UML list of objects, where "cut"
and "delete" are present. However, there I would
prefer "delete".

Steinchen: it is known that cut doesn't work :-(