[Uml-devel] Dokumentation generation

Jens Krüger je.krueger at web.de
Mon Oct 14 05:18:03 UTC 2002

Hi Jonathan,
you put the documentation of all classes of Umbrello on the web pages. I saw
you created it by the help of kdoc 2. Can you put the config file for the
umbrello doc generation into the cvs or send me per email. I want to use the
documentation offline on my machine an allways have a current version also if
I change some doc in the files.

Regards

Jens

PS. I had a look into the code of clipboard and I saw this serialize function
is called a lot of times. So I think I have to rework my import code, and add
all the version 5 code into this import. So I was to optimistic to put the
import code into the cvs. Give me 1-2 days and I think I am ready to put it
in.