[Uml-devel] Re: CVS developer access

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Oct 14 04:07:02 UTC 2002

> Currently I'm working at the import of the old uml files. It is an other way
> that Luis selected. My idea was to import the data directly into umbrello to
> avoid the conversion programm. I finished the first version of the
> implementation. All old files you put on your own page may be imported
> correctly (hopefully).
>
> In the attached patch all my changes I have done are includes. Please try to
> import all old files you may found. If you find some problems it would be
> nice to get these files to find out what are the problems.

That worked brilliantly.  How close do you think that is to being ready to
put in CVS?

Are there any advantaged to using Luis' programme?

All those serialise() methods...are they used by the clipboard and does
this patch have any effect on it?

The patch didn't apply perfectly, probably because of commits I've made
today (my uni had it's electricity substation shut down today so wasn't
able to get at my e-mail).  You also seem to like putting in unnecessary
return statements, feel free to take out messy coding practice but don't
put it in!