[Uml-devel] CVS developer access

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Oct 14 04:05:03 UTC 2002

> > Sebastian Stein wrote me, that you are now the 'master user' of umbrello. It
> > would be nice if you can give me a write access to the repository to add my
> > patches directly to the CVS (my user account at sf is jkrueger1).
> I support this request very much ;-)

Well if Seb supports it how can I say no?  You're in Jens.

Please put something about yourself (name, any personal web page, where
you come from, what you do in life) on developers.php on the website.

> > On the other hand it is a good thing if you have a little look at my
> > patches. So you get more informations about the patches sent to you.

I do like being able to review patches on the list, but then it's not like
I submit mine to the list.  If it's big and complicated it should probably
be reviewed but otherwise use your discression.

> PS: Now I'm able to post to sf.net again. I found the problem ;-)))

What was up with it Sebastian?