[Uml-devel] (no subject)

Luis De la Parra lparrab at gmx.net
Wed Oct 2 10:49:03 UTC 2002

>Initial Comment:
>It would be helpful to have the mouse pointer indicate
>what the currently active tool is.
>With combinations of toolbar and shift, you quickly get
>confused about what your next click is going to do.

I had propossed the same thing a long time ago. I implemented the shift and
ctl gets you back to the previously used tool, but I agree sometimes its not
easy to tell which tool you are currently using (even though you can see it
in which button is "hilighted", but its not easy)

I did only cross for creating and arrow for selecting, and wanted to use the
same simbols as in the tool bar for the mouse pointer (maybe a little bit
smaller and in combination with the cross or arrow) but I never got to making
the bitmaps for the cursors.