[Uml-devel] new screen shots

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Wed Nov 27 13:08:07 UTC 2002

> However can you mind and set
> all files you put in the web space to chmod 664 and all directories to 775
> so we can all edit them please.  (There's some extranious stuff now which
> you'll have to delete because I don't have permissions.)

ups.. sorry about that. I must have a somehow restrictive umask and I just
didn't check after copying the files from my computer. fixed now, but I dont
now what you mean by some extranious stuff that I have to delete...

by the way... why did you put "my" files in a "-luis" folder?

I also saw you uploaded the user manual... I was just about to do that, so
thanks!

> > -->The "show picture in a page" is not working.... I want the picture to
> > be shown in the "main area"  but I dont know why it gets displayed like
> > that... Jonathan? anybody?
>
> The includes wasn't pointing it to the style sheet correctly.
>
> I've set it all up at

thank you.

Have you noticed the "navigation" bar doesnt go all the way down the page?
would not it be better to use a "global" table, which you can set up in your
heider and footer functions?

heider()
{
this is your left navigation bar
}

footer()
{
this is your footer
}

> I also removed a boring screen shot of "no diagram" and replaced it with a
> really cool one of "umbrello for the ambidextrous". Just for fun.

wow.. that one is really cool.. how did you do it?!

luis