[Uml-devel] old screen shots

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Mon Nov 25 15:13:43 UTC 2002

I removed the old screen shots from the source tree.
these seem to be from the 1.0 era.. they were not used anymore and were kind
of ugly and were only taking space so I remove it.

if someone has anyproblems with this, speak now or be silent for ever!

--> I think it could be nice to have this screen shots somewhere, kind of a
"umbrello gallery" to see how the application has evolved over time, but they
definetly dont belong in the distribution and much less in the user manual.

regards

luis

ps- while I was removing these files, I noticed Paul had a lot of (IMO stupid)
screen shots, like one showing the "open file"-dialog, and another for the
"save dialog"...
I think we can safely assume our users do know how to save and how to open a
file, so there is no need for having things like

" select open, then, in the dialog, look for the file you want to open in the
small window where there are a lot of file names, and then press the button
that says "ok" "

in the user manuall, and we also dont need such screen shots.
all agree?