[Uml-devel] Bug (Export as picture) (fwd)

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Nov 25 10:17:02 UTC 2002

Image at
http://www.cs.stir.ac.uk/~jri/umbrello/export-image.png

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:01:57 +0100
From: Thilo Roessler <el-nino at gmx.li>
To: Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org>
Subject: Re: [Uml-devel] Bug (Export as picture)

> I've never noticed that and I can't recreate it, can you think of any
> reason why it is doing that, does it always do that?

In fact I can NOT think of any reason ... when exporting a picture, do you
rely on other components than your own?
But the more I think about it, the more strange it is to me ... how can YOUR
window use the content of other windows when creating the picture?
But nevertheless, have a look at the attached picture ... you'll see my
sequence-diagram and at the top, parts of a "plone"-site opened in another
window.
If there is something I can try to solve this problem, please let me know!

With kind regards

Thilo