[Uml-devel] Mandrake 9 rpm, import bug, interface change

A Stapar astapar at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 25 02:13:06 UTC 2002

Hi,
1. I made rpm-s for Mandrake 9 (umbrello-1.1rc1-0.i586.rpm &
umbrello-1.1rc1-0.src.rpm) . Where I can submit them??
2. There is a bug when you import (c++) one class few times, basically your
methods and attributes are duplicated. I hope to finish fix for that
tonight, ClassImport::insertMethod and  ClassImport::insertAttribute (done)
have to be fixed.
3. I have few objections to interface especially when you look at method
properties. I think that list showing arguments has to be modified to grid
to show type, name and initial value. Currently you have to check arguments
individually and there is enough space to accommodate all info. Can I fix
that?
4. Since QList is obsolete are we going to replace it with QPtrList?

Regards,
  Aleksandar