[Uml-devel] code import

P. Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 21 17:07:03 UTC 2002

Well, if the files are in the same directory, you can do
multiple-selection in the file selection dialog in using shift and ctrl
keys.
But if files are in different directories, then it does not work.

for C++, files may be in a limited number of directories, but typically
in Java programs, they are scattered around in package directories.

--Pascal