[Uml-devel] Before releasing umbrello 1.1...

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Thu Nov 21 10:31:42 UTC 2002

P. Fleury <fleury at users.sourceforge.net> [021121 18:08]:
> - should the project be registered under its new name on SF ? like
> umbrello.sourceforge.net, along with new mailing list names for users ?

No, this would maybe mean to loose the whole tracker system and the CVS
tree. Please don't do it, it is the history of this project.

> - should the domain www.umbrello.org be acquired ?

Mmh, to have such a thing is allways good. For example using it as a
redirection to our uml.sf.net. But I think Umbrello wouldn't die if we don't
have this domain name.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://uml.sourceforge.net/
Bug report      : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382951
Feature request : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382954