[Uml-devel] Before releasing umbrello 1.1...

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Nov 21 06:20:02 UTC 2002

> - should the project be registered under its new name on SF ? like
> umbrello.sourceforge.net, along with new mailing list names for users ?

I suspect this would cause more hassle than it's worth.  (Plus I quite
like how people searching for any UML programme will have ours come up
first :)

> - should the domain www.umbrello.org be acquired ?

Personally I'm happy with uml.sf.net, I don't think there's much advantage
in our own domain, especially if we're going to put a branch into KDE
soon.

But I could be presuaded if others had strong feelings.