[Uml-devel] Problems while using umbrello

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Nov 21 06:16:03 UTC 2002

> Hi there,
> I'm new to umbrello and encountered the following problems while using
> umbrello.
> Everytime I try to use one of the menu buttons the program crashes giving me
> the following backtrace

> I use the latest cvs-sources of umbrello, qt-copy(3.1RC2) and kde(3.1RC3).
> I noticed these problems on two different machines with similiar software.
> My Linux distribution is Debian Testing (Sarge).

Eek.  Well it works for me and other people so it sounds like an issue
with your KDE install.  Do you have the same problems with other KDE
applications (outside the main KDE source) you've compiled yourself (i.e.
is it an issue with your KDE talking to Umbrello or just your KDE)?

Has anyone else tried compiling Umbrello on KDE 3.1?