[Uml-devel] [ uml-Bugs-641784 ] Listview group is stored into XMI file

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 21 03:29:02 UTC 2002

Bugs item #641784, was opened at 2002-11-21 12:28
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=382951&aid=641784&group_id=24919

Category: Interface
Group: None

Initial Comment:
If I load a XMI made with the English version of Umbrello
into the German version, in the listview I can see the
English groups like Use Case View or Logical View. The
problem is, that in the XMI file the group for the listview
is stored. But it doesn't makes sense for me. Because
the listview is just a tool for representation. Maybe in the
future there will be a group with all Object beginning with
A-J in the name. So I think we wouldn't put this
classification into the XMI file as well, would we?

So would it be possible to remove these classifications?
I mean we now about the object it is a class diagram. I
think this is enough information to add it to the XYZ view
in the listview tree.