[Uml-devel] Re: [Uml-user] documentation & code generation

Jean Vittor jean.vittor at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 20 15:20:02 UTC 2002

I have installed it in /usr (I remind you my config is Mandrake 9.0) and
it works fine (both code generation and help).
Just one think, the executable umbrello has not been copied in /usr/bin
(only i386-linux-umbrello): I did a "find" on the in "/" and the only
umbrello executable I have is in the build directory.

Regards,

Jean