[Uml-devel] Umbrello 1.1 rc 1

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Tue Nov 19 12:15:02 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 19 November 2002 20:16, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> Luis: how far are you with the documentation?  Is it nearly ready to be
> uploaded?

yeah. I've been pretty bussy at work and with my german classes so I've had
only little time to work on it, but I rewrote almost everything in
+introduction
+installation instructions
+created a new chapter "mini-uml-tutorial"
+I'm now working on chapter "working-with-umbrello" (actually tells you how to
use the app)

that chapter is a little big, but when its done the rest should be pretty
quick (faq, feedback and one or two more small chapters)
I think it will take me two or three more days to have everything ready.

by the way... what about screenshots? I am using Liquid, is this ok for the
screenshots or do you want another style?

luis.