[Uml-devel] Another Beta in some days?

Pascal GULA pascal.gula at axlog.fr
Thu Nov 14 23:29:03 UTC 2002

> 637656: graphical class selection when boxes are
> Well, I don't know what the user wanted to tell us. I think if he didn't
> come back in some days to give a better description we should close the
> report. Or do you understand the report?

Hi,

Let's explain a little bit. Note, that it is just a small MMI bug...

When you create 2 classes FOO and BAR in that order and when you try to overlapp the 2 boxes
representing that classes in a diagram window with FOO only in the view, you see that's it's
impossible since there is some repainting that takes the order in which you create the classes
to draw the diagram, letting BAR have a higher priority.

That's all !
Hope the description is now more understandable ;)

Thx for all !

Bye !

GULA Pascal
Ingénieur d'études chez AXLOG Ingénierie

19-21 rue du 8 mai 1945
94110 ARCUEIL

Tel : 01.41.24.31.00 (Demander GULA Pascal)